This page is for the convenient use by faculty, staff and students of the Department of Plant and Microbial Biology, NCSU. Some of these links are restricted and will require a unity ID and password. You will not be able to submit most of the forms online. You will still need to bring them, filled out, to the Plant and Microbial Biology Office in 2115 Gardner Hall.
Faculty and Staff
- Biweekly Hiring Instructions
- NCSU Web Leave System
- Requesting new PA numbers
- Employee Personal Reimbursement Form
- Department Equipment List (password protected)
- 2014 Departmental Review
Pre-Travel Authorizations, Reimbursements, and Visiting Speaker Information
- Travel reimbursements will be done in the NCSU Travel Center. If you have questions about travel, please contact Kayde Brownlee at 3-1510. Faculty and staff are required to do online pre-travel authorization via My Pack Portal.
- Travel pre-authorizations/reimbursements must be done when traveling on university business.
- Parking permits for visitors must be requested from Catherine Freeman within two weeks of their visit. Permits will be emailed to the visitor if the following information is submitted to Catherine:
– Date(s) of visit
– Name of visitor
– Email of visitor
– Where they need to park (main campus, centennial, etc)
– Reason for the visit
- Seminar speakers or other non-NCSU employees: Any non-employee/student of NCSU who will be seeking reimbursement for travel must fill out the paper travel reimbursement form (below) and either the W-9 or W8-BEN form.
- CBC Travel Reimbursement Worksheet (pds)
- CBC Travel Worksheet (xls)
- Vendor ACH Enrollment Form (EFT)
- W-9 tax form (US citizens, resident aliens)
- W8-BEN form (non-US citizens)
- W8-BEN form (instructions)
Please let Vicki Lemaster or Sue Vitello know in advance if you have someone coming in who will need reimbursement, and we will have the forms ready for the visitor when they arrive.
Please send completed forms and original receipts to: Vicki Lemaster, Plant & Microbial Biology, Box 7612, NCSU, Raleigh, NC 27695-7612.
If you wish to hire a biweekly (temp) employee, please contact Michele Sabatelli (firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-515-5732). Please remember if you want to hire a non-student the position must be advertised for five days. Michele will send you the necessary paperwork for the hiring process.
We no longer use paper timesheets. Michele will instruct you on the new (KABA) online entry and approval system.
Please download the most recent Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents properly.